[Massachusetts-NFB] Cambridge chapter meeting on Monday, May 13

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 02:59:03 UTC 2024

Good evening, Cambridge chapter members! Just a friendly reminder of our meeting on Monday, May 13 at 6 PM at the citywide senior center at 806 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge! Below, please find the agenda and zoom link!
Please attend in person if possible!
Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

 1.Call to order and introductions.
2. moment of silence in memory of Tracy Carvalho
3. pledge
4.secretaries report, Cullen Gallagher
5.treasurers report, Mika Pyyhkala
6. A few words from our affiliate President Shara Winton.
7.discussion on outreach team presented by vice president Sengil Inkiala. Will include an incident by Stephen Yarardi.
8.upcoming changes.
9.presidential release highlights.
10.adjourn.

please continue to keep Tammy Febbi in your thoughts and prayers!

Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/95901703256?pwd=Mk8rOXdrbExkVGdsZUd4SVhCRnlqZz09

Meeting ID: 959 0170 3256
Passcode: 632
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,95901703256# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,95901703256# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)