[Massachusetts-NFB] 🎊🎉 We did pretty well! 🎊🎉

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 14:28:38 UTC 2024

Congratulations!!!!

Steve Cook

All are welcome to join! We now have An Email list created for the discussion of audio description on all platforms for us to enjoy! Feel free to announce upcoming events that pertain to audio description content for everyone to attend or in certain areas. To subscribe, send a message to the following Email address with subscribe in the subject line.  <mailto:AudioDescriptionDiscussion+subscribe at googlegroups.com> AudioDescriptionDiscussion+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Once subscribed, to post to the list send a message to  <mailto:AudioDescriptionDiscussion at googlegroups.com> AudioDescriptionDiscussion at googlegroups.com