[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: Deadline Approaching: Register for National Convention

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sat May 25 14:52:04 UTC 2024

<https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2024-01/final-convention-email-header-2
024-1.png>

Six Weeks until Convention: Online Registration Closing Soon

2024 National Convention, July 3 through July 8, Orlando, Florida
Register now! <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34203&qid=9944878>

The National Federation of the Blind advances the lives of its members and
all blind people in the United States. Each year we come together for
important discussions, decisions, and information sharing.

Register Early

Get access to the latest information as it is made available and more.
Online registration ($25) closes May 31. Onsite registration ($30) will be
available in Orlando. Plan to register early to avoid the increased
registration fees. Register for the 2024 National Convention now!
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34204&qid=9944878>

NFB24 Virtual Experience

We are excited to offer opportunities for engagement and connection to
participants who are unable to attend the convention in person. There will
be exclusive virtual events and access to the board meeting, resolutions
committee meeting, general sessions, and banquet. The Virtual Experience
registration fee is $10. Register for the 2024 National Convention Virtual
Experience <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34205&qid=9944878> .

More Convention

Stay tuned for exciting convention updates. Reminder: register, book your
hotel, sign up for volunteer opportunities, and learn more at
nfb.org/convention <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34206&qid=9944878>
.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34207&qid=9944878>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34208&qid=9944878>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34209&qid=9944878>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34210&qid=9944878>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34211&qid=9944878>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34212&qid=9944878>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

=d8028c2906afddc5> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23241&qid=9944878&h=d802
8c2906afddc5> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34213&qid=9944878> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=9944878>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.dQHkuvbP31-2BrP50Ee0Yxop
f7vUg52X1c4Gvh9nWE-2BFiKk-2FsZ10cHHalxq2unI95PvjLp2ws-2FlioxUlv4Yti25JIlHTxF
WOHJUN5I0YcUoyHrcedEnnrAThl4hToNa5gKgVXRItcfoaPM4XdDtzRy29LWcRII4g7tbJd6VhV2
T1bdv0TiZc3sZNiuQSIR5nGvYxYE6DgFR1udhESJEMisIfjddc4bX-2Bpv2aeDK5qZuUE-3D>