[Massachusetts-NFB] Last Day for the MN at large Pampered Cehf Fundraiser

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sat May 25 15:45:27 UTC 2024

Good morning!

Today is the final day for your chance to contribute to the Minnesota
at-Large Pampered Chef fundraiser. I wanted to take this moment to tell you
about a few products that your friends and mine call our favorites.

Our can strainer ITEM NUMBER: 2495 Tired of getting juice or whatever else
your canned goods have in there, on your hands? This unique little tool fits
most standard-sized cans to strain fruits, vegetables and tuna without the
mess. You don't have to empty your food in to a colander now. Just open a
can put this over the top and flip over the sink to let it drain. No need to
dirty up an extra-large dish just for straining. I have also found this
handy for lots of other kitchen tasks. Only $12.

Our flexible basting bottle  makes basting so easy and mess free! ITEM
NUMBER: 101125 BASTE THIN OR THICK SAUCES AT ANY ANGLE

Meet your new grilling, roasting, and baking companion. This handy, flexible
bottle and brush make it safe and easy to add sauce to your food while it
cooks. The adjustable head lets you drizzle sauces, oils, butters, and
marinades on your food at any angle. The unique valve controls both thin and
thick sauces, making sure your food won't get smothered-unless you want it
to! You can even build sauces right in the bottle-it's microwave safe-and
store them in the fridge until you're ready to use. Spread sauce on pizza or
meat while grilling, butter on pastries, or oil on bakeware and cookware!
Take the whole tool apart to wash in the dishwasher.

Jar opener ITEM NUMBER: 2677  I have used this practically every time I
open a jar. With this you will not have to struggle to open a jar ever
again. This product is also great for those who have dexterity  problems or
have weak or  arthritic hands. I put a magnet on mine and keep it on the
refrigerator, so that is always  easy to grab and open whatever I need.

Mix 'n chop ITEM NUMBER: 2583 Our #1 Selling product for decades! Only $16.
A FAN-FAVORITE CHOPPER

The unique, beveled pinwheel blades of our Mix 'N ChopT make it easy to chop
and crumble food. It's a customer favorite for finely crumbling and browning
ground beef, turkey, and sausage. It can quickly mash up avocadoes and eggs,
and you can even crush tomatoes for a chunky tomato sauce.

Made of Nylon and safe for any cookware. Dishwasher safe and safe up to 400
degrees.

*	Last but not least, the fabulous Utility knife  ITEM NUMBER: 1576
You'll use this every day! Use it for everything from slicing fruit to
trimming meat and poultry.
*	Finely crafted from a single piece of fully forged, high-carbon
German steel for superior cutting performance.
*	Pakkawood handle provides a comfortable grip and extra durability.
*	Full tang for strength and perfect balance.
*	Tapered blade for precise cutting.
*	Specially designed bolster evenly distributes weight and keeps the
knife balanced.
*	Storage cover keeps hands safe and protects the knife.
*	Hand wash only.

.This knife    has a lifetime guarantee!

So, if you would like any of these products or any others call me or place
your orders today. Simply go to https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/mnatlarge
or call me at 617-304-0347. We only need to sell $175 to reach our goal!
Let's see if we can make this happen on this gorgeous Saturday! If you order
today, you will get your products in plenty of time for Father's Day!  Even
if all of this isn't good enough, if you place your orders before 6PM
Central time todayan order at least $35, you will be entered in to a drawing
for a great prize! Don't forget, if you book a party with me by the end of
the day, the Minnesota at-large chapter will receive an additional $3
towards this fundraiser.

Shara Winton

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347