[Massachusetts-NFB] MBTA changes

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 02:05:39 UTC 2024

Hi
Sharon sent out the information about the income-eligible reduced fares
just a little while ago. I am still waiting to hear back from the MBTA
about the companion riding for free when you have a blind access pass.. I
will send out another email once I get that confirmation.

*Debbie Malone*

*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*

*Affiliate Second Vice President*

*At-Large Chapter President​*

*National Federation of the Blind, National Writers Division Vice President*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*
Amazon Author Page <https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07RVCRR5R>