[Massachusetts-NFB] Upcoming David Ticchi walk

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:49:29 UTC 2024

Good afternoon, Cambridge, chapter family, and affiliate friends!
I hope all of you are excited as I am for the David Tiki walk on Sunday, October 6 kicking off at 9 AM!
We will have several baked goodies to choose from for a small dalmatian!
Don’t forget about the picnic afterward… Please bring your own lunch and a refillable water bottle! Also bring a blanket or a camping chair for your own comfort!
I want to Express, my appreciation to those who are contributing, baked goods, and other items!
Are welcome table will be filled with baked goods, apples, and bananas, and NFB Information!
The table will be hosted/worked by
Myself, Shara, ElizabethAnn Johnson, Tammy Febbi and Kristina Constant!
Thank you, ladies for your willingness to help us collect donations and handout, goodies and information!
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of the Cambridge chapter members for your dedication and support!
Let’s make this the best David Tiki walk/fundraiser ever!
Teamwork makes the dream work! And we definitely have an awesome team in all of you!

See all of you on Sunday!

Sincerely,
Shirley Dorris
615-598-5020-Cell