[Massachusetts-NFB] Getting together after the David Ticchi walk

elizabethannjohnson53 at gmail.com elizabethannjohnson53 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 17:43:09 UTC 2024

Hello All! Hope everyone is doing well!

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to join a few
of us for an early dinner after the walk and social gathering. We are going
to O'Hara's Food And Spirits Restaurant. We are looking at around 2/2:30.
Let me know if you are interested by emailing me at:

Elizabethannjohnson53 at gmail.com <mailto:Elizabethannjohnson53 at gmail.com>

No later then tomorrow Friday, October 4.

If you are not interested, there is know need to email me. Thank you.

Best,

ElizabethAnn Johnson