[Massachusetts-NFB] Needing member input

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 15:23:24 UTC 2024

Good morning Cambridge chapter!
Hope all of you are Enjoying this beautiful fall morning!

I would like to ask if anyone has a subject or something you would like more information about for our meeting on Monday night!

I am working on the agenda and wanted to add something new for all of you since we will be on Zoom and have a little more time!

If you have any ideas, please feel free to reach out to me no later than tomorrow, Thursday, and I will put it in the agenda!

Have a wonderful day!

Shirley Dorris
615-598-5020-Cell
617-819-4632-NFB/MA