[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: Celebrate White Canes and Double Your Dollars

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 21:38:58 UTC 2024

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36040&qid=10461525>

Invest in Dignity. Maximize Your Impact.

The National Federation of the Blind celebrates dignity, freedom, and
independence on White Cane Awareness Day each October 15. This year, your
contributions to our mission to advance the lives of blind people will be
doubled, thanks to a matching gift opportunity from HumanWare and anonymous
donors <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36041&qid=10461525> .

Give today and double your investment
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36042&qid=10461525> !

The Long White Cane-An Essential Tool of Freedom for the Blind

The long white cane helps blind people navigate confidently and
independently through their communities. Independent travel, be it across
the street or across the globe, is one ingredient in a life of dignity and
equality for blind people. Gary shared:

"I was reluctant to be introduced to the white cane because I thought it
would make me look blind, but of course I am blind. It took a long time for
my family and me to understand the independence that came through being able
to travel when and where I want and mostly without the assistance of anyone.
It is amazing that something as simple as a stick can be so liberating."

Thank you to HumanWare and anonymous donors for providing matching gifts up
to $100,000, and thank you for your support. Because of people like you,
we're able to advance the lives of blind people with dignity, respect, and
independence.

Three Ways to Give and Double Your Dollars:

*	Give online at nfb.org/donate
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36042&qid=10461525>
*	Mail a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells
Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
*	Contribute by phone using a credit card by calling 410-659-9314,
extension 2430

Thank you for your support!

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36043&qid=10461525>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36044&qid=10461525>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36045&qid=10461525>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36046&qid=10461525>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36047&qid=10461525>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36048&qid=10461525>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

h=0c43a6d1d7714773> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23921&qid=10461525&h=0c4
3a6d1d7714773> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=36049&qid=10461525> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=10461525>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.dQHkuvbP31-2BrP50Ee0Yxop
f7vUg52X1c4Gvh9nWE-2BFjhNUZn0v6VyAd6b8eYT6LeTeRFKVPKteZQkNyatrBs1FyQYdW8HwW-
2FBI92M-2FfZCq8BPA6KPhG23AziiRTLFH0nRcMTTTPHCeBn8mYgTxT1KR-2Fk5nSI9qjIepCFUr
cKfRWN-2FY9C-2BFkBeGHEwmMF-2BcPqFf-2FDi0zUharc0vmi-2Fql4vg-3D-3D>