[Massachusetts-NFB] Cambridge chapter meeting – zoom link and agenda

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:45:19 UTC 2024

Good morning Cambridge, chapter family, and friends!
I hope this email finds all of you well!

As you all know, this month is BLIND equality achievement month!
As we kicked off the month with our annual David Tiki walk there is still so much more to come!
I hope to see many of you volunteering for some of our upcoming events. Even if you don’t volunteer to help just coming out to support your chapter is always appreciated!
White can day will also be celebrated this month at the State house on Friday, October 18, 2024! If you have not registered to attend in person, I hope that you will listen in!

It is that time again for our chapter meeting being held this month on zoom… Monday, October 14, 2024 at 6 PM!
Due to the Columbus Day holiday, the senior center is closed!
Please find the zoom link and agenda below!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! I look forward to hearing all of you on Zoom on Monday evening!

Monday, October 14, 2024 at 6 PM
Agenda

1. welcome, introductions, and icebreaker
2. Moment of silence.
3. NFB pledge.
4. Secretaries report – Cullen Gallagher
5. Treasurers report – Mika Pyyhkala.
6. National presidents report (pre-recorded chapter version)
7. Recap of David Ticchi Walk
8. Update from outreach/advocacy team- Sengil “Inky” Inkiala
9. Upcoming fundraisers.
10. Update on 2025 state convention
11. New business.
12. Adjourn.

Note NFB, Cambridge chapter Zoom link

Join zoom meeting
 https://us06web.zoom.us/j/95901703256?pwd=Mk8rOXdrbExkVGdsZUd4SVhCRnlqZz09

Meeting ID:  959 0170 3256
Passcode: 632
One tap mobile
 +13462487799,,95901703256#  US (Houston)
 +16699006833,,95901703256#  US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
 +1 346 248 7799  US (Houston)
 +1 669 900 6833  US (San Jose)
 +1 253 215 8782  US (Tacoma)