[Massachusetts-NFB] Thank you, Cambridge Chapter/NFB

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:32:12 UTC 2024

Good afternoon, Cambridge, chapter family, and friends!
I hope all of you are enjoying this beautiful day!
It was a great meeting last night and I’m always so happy to see all of you who attend in person and hear the voices of those who attend on Zoom! It was a great turnout last night thank you all for attending and supporting me as your chapter president!
I truly appreciate all of your patience as sometimes it takes me a few minutes to get things started! I will definitely be working on doing better at starting our meetings promptly on time at 6 PM!
I have said this before and will continue to say how honored I am to be the President of this amazing chapter!
I am excited that our chapter continues to grow!
Enjoy the rest of your day and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Sincerely,
Shirley Dorris
615-598-5020-Cell
617-819-4632-NFB/MA