[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: Posting to your Announce List?

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 19:57:20 UTC 2024

Since 2021 I have served on the State’s Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council.  The State has been working on the redesign of the website and we have entered Phase 2 in the Project, which is why I am reaching out to our blind and low vision  community.

The State is looking for testers, specifically on how accessible is the website for both computer and mobile device users.

I have included an attachment to the link to the Screener Form to complete, along with more details.  The State is providing $90 Amazon gift cards to those who participate.  This is a great opportunity to be part of the building of this site from the beginning, ensuring accessibility features are in place from the start.  There will be several dates for testing, both In Person ( 1 Winter Street, Boston) or virtual.  The tentative dates are slated for the following dates; In Person
9/30 - 10/4.
10/21 - 10/25.
Virtual
9/16 - 9/27.
10/28 - 11/1.

I hope you will consider posting this announcement,the testing session will only take 90 minutes, but the  valuable feedback will help the State design a system that works for all it’s citizens in the Commonwealth.

Thank you for your consideration.
Best,
Nona Haroyan