[Massachusetts-NFB] Thank you, Cambridge Chapter/NFB

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 20:44:05 UTC 2024

Hello Al!
Thank you so much!
I don’t know if they are too much different, but I am sure you did a wonderful job during your presidency!
I appreciate you continuing to be a member of the Cambridge chapter as well as your wife Masha! Thank you both for your continued support!

Shirley Dorris
615-598-5020-Cell
617-819-4632-NFB/MA

“Walk by faith not by sight”COR 5;7