[Massachusetts-NFB] Wondering if there is enough interest in holding a Thanksgiving dinner for our NFB Family

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:32:56 UTC 2024

Great. Idea. I will do some cooking as well.

*Debbie Malone*

*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*

*Affiliate Second Vice President*

*At-Large Chapter President​*

*National Federation of the Blind, National Writers Division Vice President*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*
Amazon Author Page <https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07RVCRR5R>