[Massachusetts-NFB] Reminder of David Ticchi annual walk

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 07:48:17 UTC 2024

Good morning everyone!
Just a friendly reminder to attend our annual David Tiki walk on Sunday, October 6, 2024 at fresh Pond in Cambridge!
The walk will begin at 9 AM and finish at 1 PM!
We will have a picnic lunch afterward! Please bring your own lunch and a water bottle. Don’t forget a blanket or a chair!

I have attached the asking letter, so please print some copies and distribute them to your family, friends, and frequently visited businesses!

Let’s work together in making this years walk the best it’s ever been!

I look forward to seeing all of you next weekend!

Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week ahead!

Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions or if I can help in anyway!