[Massachusetts-NFB] Topsfield Fair

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 16:08:07 UTC 2024

Hello All,
The At-Large Chapter and the Affiliate will be having a table at the
Topsfield Fair on October 11. We will be providing information about the
NFB and blindness as well as having fundraisers. The At-Large Chapter will
be selling pre-packaged meat snacks. The affiliate will be selling our
t-shirts.

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!

The gates open at 8:00am for setup. The fair is open from 10am to 10pm. We
need to staff our table for the entire time that it is set up. I will be at
the fair for the entire day, but don't want to be sitting at the table the
entire time. We need your help!
Two of us will get free admission, but all other volunteers have to pay a
$15 admission fee.
Topsfield is within the MBTA area so transportation is available. We will
have a free parking pass for one vehicle.
Please let me know as soon as possible what times you will be available to
assist with this Blind Equality Achievement Month activity. Thank you!.

--
*Debbie Malone*

*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*

*Affiliate Second Vice President*

*At-Large Chapter President*

*National Federation of the Blind, National Writers Division Vice President*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*
Amazon Author Page <https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07RVCRR5R>

*Sent with Right Inbox <https://www.rightinbox.com/?utm_source=signature>*

<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>