[MD-AtLarge] Special Guest at June 19th Meeting

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 17 17:08:22 UTC 2016

Hello all,

On Tuesday, July 19, be among the first people to meet the newly elected
member of the National Board of Directors, Shawn Callaway, who is also the
President of the Washington D.C. affiliate. Remember, the National
President's message begins at 7:30 and the meeting is from 8-9 pm. We will
also be discussing our movie fundraiser event. Don't miss it. The call in
number is 641-715-3272. The access code is 720125. Talk to you on Tuesday.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596