[MD-AtLarge] Deaf-Blind and Hearing Loss Issues Committee Meeting

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 17:28:59 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The Deaf-Blind and Hearing Loss Issues Committee will meet by conference
call on Tuesday, October 10 at 7:30 pm.  The main topic to be discussed will
be planning for the convention meeting that will occur on Friday, November
10 from 1:00 - 3:30.  Consult the agenda for the specific room.  The
conference call number is 641 715-3272 and the access code is 720125.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.