[MD-AtLarge] Links to Tune in to Recital

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sat Mar 24 23:56:32 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I will be holding a recital to benefit the National Federation of the Blind
Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning, (NFB BELL) academies for the
National Federation of the Blind of Maryland. The recital will take place
tomorrow from 3-5 at the National Federation of the Blind. There are still
tickets available; they are $15 at the door.

If you cannot attend in person, you can tune in online! For an audio stream
only, visit

http://www.nfbmd.org/present.m3u

Or, we hope to stream on Facebook Live. Just like the National Federation of
the Blind of Maryland page on Facebook, and you will see the live
performance come up in your feed.

If you do tune in online, please remember this is a fundraiser for. We would
appreciate it if you could make a $10 donation online by visiting

http://www.nfbmd.org/donate

Thank you,

Melissa

---