[MD-AtLarge] Convention Information

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:00:19 UTC 2020

 Here is a quick list of some points of interest at the convention:

Living with Vision Loss Seminar: Tips and Tricks
November 6, 1:00-4:00 P.M.
Call-In Number: 301-715-8592
Zoom ID: 991 6981 2809

Virtual Exhibit Hall
November 6, 1:00-3:00 P.M.
Each vendor will describe his product. They will tell you how to get in
touch with them at 3:00 P.M. if you wish. You can access this event by
calling the conference line, 339-209-4083.
Call-In Number: 301-715-8592
Zoom ID:  624 813 8327 <https://zoom.us/j/6248138327>

Virtual Tour: The Peale Museum for Baltimore History and Architecture

November 6, 2020 Time: 3:00 – 5:00 PM Eastern

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/s/98579589731

Call-In Number: 301-715-8592

Access ID: 985 7958 9731

Virtual Tour: Aira Afternoon at the Negro League Baseball Museum

November 6, 4:00-5:00 P.M.

Zoom Link:
https://aira.zoom.us/j/91824898381

Call-In Number: 301-715-8592

Access ID: 918 2489 8381

Play: Sorry, Wrong Number!

November 6, 7:00 P.M.

Conference Call Number: 339-209-4083

Call-In Number: 301-715-8592

Zoom ID: 624 813 8327 <https://zoom.us/j/6248138327>

Saturday and Sunday, everybody will be in one meeting, which you can access
either by calling 339-209-4083 or by Zoom:

Call-In Number: 301-715-8592

Zoom ID: 624 813 8327 <https://zoom.us/j/6248138327>

If you get stuck, call the information line: 410-261-4550.

Enjoy the convention!

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.