[MD-AtLarge] Meeting Reminder and Minutes

nfbmdsm at gmail.com nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:12:07 UTC 2020

Hello All,

The next meeting of the At-Large Chapter will be on Tuesday, November 17.
The National President's message begins at 7:30 pm followed by the meeting
from 8 to 9 pm.  We will review convention highlights, talk about our
successful fund raiser and much more!  The call-in number is: 605-313-4818.
The access code is: 720125.  Read the October minutes below:

At Large Chapter Meeting Minutes for October 20, 2020

The Presidential Release was played at 7:30 pm

The meeting was started at 8:00 pm by Marguerite Woods, President

There was approximately 15 members on the call

Round robin took place and members announced themselves and shared if they
were signed up for the fund raiser and what were their favorite genre of
music.

Details about the At Large Chapter's fundraiser taking place on October 24
were discussed.

Details about State Convention were also discussed.

Daniel's wife read the proclamation received from Washington County for
White Cane Awareness Day, and Don shared details about the proclamation that
he received from Cecil County.

Marguerite led the members in the NFB pledge.

Tonight's guest speaker is Jerry Price from the Maryland State Library for
the Blind and Print Disabled. He runs the Technology User Group (TUG), which
is the second Saturday of each month. He spoke about IOS 14 for the Apple
iPhone.

Respectfully submitted by Danielle Earl, Secretary

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.