[MD-AtLarge] NFBMD Greater Baltimore Chapter Annual Black History Month

Marguerite Woods mwoods719 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 03:32:09 UTC 2022

Good evening Marguerite,

Here is the information your chapter requested. Please let me know if there are any questions:

NFBMD Greater Baltimore Chapter Annual Black History Month, February 19, 2022,
  Saturday Evening Black History Trivia Celebration Photo of Black Historian Carter G. Woodson's Quote, "Those who have no record of what their forebears accomplished lose the inspiration which comes from the teachings of Biography and History."
The shape of AFRICA (looks like a big
Porkchop) with faces of famous Black folks.
Muhammad Ali, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X etc.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D82186.0794B4B0]      [cid:image002.jpg at 01D82186.0794B4B0]

Greetings Fellow Federationists:

This is Your Invitation to share some insights, laughs, recalling Historical information and engage with us as a full participant in our 2022 Black History Trivia Celebration.  "Strain your Brain" Competition

Share or add to your Historical knowledge about the rich and colorful achievements of the Descendants of the "Big Porkchop"
Examples:

Who, developed blood transfusions and the ironic back story?

Who, what group was responsible for delivering mail to our Troops during WWII, and Where?

Who, were Bill Pickett and Nat Love? (not Basketball players)

We will gather for fun and learning this Saturday evening, February 19, 2022 at 7:00pm.  You don't want to miss it.
See Zoom information below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9138368726?pwd=T0VDa3dtMk12bmhqWlhhV2xsblVsUT09

Meeting ID: 913-836-8726
Passcode: 24276
One tap mobile
+1-301-715-8592, 9138368726#, *24276# US (Washington DC) 1-312-626-6799,
+9138368726#, *24276# US (Chicago)

Up-Coming Events:

Sat., Feb. 19, 2022 - 7:00pm, Black History Trivia Night

Sat., February 19, 2022 - after the Greater Baltimore chapter meeting at 12:00pm a tour of the Harriet Tubman Museum will be shown

Sat., Feb. 26, 2022 - 6:30pm, Movie Night "Harriet"
Based on the life of Harriet Tubman

Greater Baltimore Chapter - Help support our fundraiser by clicking the link below:

https://poppinpopcornonline.com/store/store.php?sID=GYMVSS

Marguerite Woods,President
At Large Chapter of the NFB of MD
443-271-1668

“… Every day we raise the expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.“!
Sent from my iPhone