[MD-AtLarge] Save the Date NFBMD Seniors Division Conference Call May 22 - My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does! - Shop Till You Drop: Tips for In-Person Shopping

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 03:54:05 UTC 2024

My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!
Shop Till You Drop: Tips for In-Person Shopping

Presented by:
National Federation of the Blind of Maryland (NFBMD)
Seniors Division

Please come join our conversation to explore the nuts and bolts for shopping
in person. Learn and share techniques for shopping for groceries, personal
care items, clothing, and a variety of household goods. We will discuss tips
for individuals with various levels of changing vision.

When: May 22, 2024 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM ET

Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083
All are welcome!

For more information about
this event or the NFB of Maryland Seniors Division,
please contact
Marguerite Woods

(443) 271-1668
 <mailto:mwoods719 at gmail.com> mwoods719 at gmail.com