[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed Jul 14 18:46:36 UTC 2010

The chapter meeting this week is at the Whiteoak Library, 11701 New Hampshire Avenue.  The meeting will begin at 1:30 as usual.  We will be having Dr. Gilberto Zelaya from the Montgomery County Board of Elections.  The information he has will apply to everyone in the state of Maryland.

I will give here the phone number for the Prince Georges County Board of Elections, because 411 does not seem to have it (don't ask me why).  The number is 301-430-8020.

We will have flyers and tickets for our musical event on August 21.  Tickets will be $20.

Also, anyone wanting to go to the crab feast should bring money, or you may pay at the NFB of Maryland web site.

Hopefully, we can fill everyone in on the convention, and we hope everyone is planning on Orlando next year.