[Md-sligo] FW: What tech topics are you most interested in?

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Jul 17 15:42:38 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: MCPL DRCINFO [mailto:drcinfo at montgomerycountymd.gov]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 5:26 PM
Subject: What tech topics are you most interested in?

We've had one year of Saturday Adaptive Tech Sessions at Montgomery County
Public Libraries, and now we are planning for next year.  We'd like your
input.  What topics, questions, technologies and events would you like to
suggest?  Please consider:

--It needs to fit inside a 2-3 hour timeframe
--Topics should be of interest to and fill a need for people with
disabilities.
--Small groups can get hands-on in the Rockville PC Lab for Windows software
demos (not Mac, unfortunately).
--Low tech is good too!  What about an oldies but goodies session?
-- What about a tech exhibit from local vendors, agencies, organizations?

Would you like a repeat of something that we or DC or Baltimore has done?
Let us know!  Respond by July 30, please!

Thank you for your interest in and support of our Saturday Adaptive
Technology Sessions.

Francie Gilman, staff
Kamran Rasul, volunteer and facilitator

Montgomery County Public Libraries