[Md-sligo] [Nfbmd] Trip to Smithsonian

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Jul 19 12:30:57 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

For people in the Washington D.C. area the Address to use is

American History Museum

14th street & constitution avenue NW Washington D.C. 20560

This will be address for Metro Access drivers.

Warning:  There will be security check of your bags on the basic level.
Photography may be  allowed in some areas without flash.

I hope to see you on Saturday.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Department of Health & human services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850

240-777-1556 (personal line)

Office hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Languages English, Hindi, Urdu Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.