[Md-sligo] Fw: [Nfbmd] FW: Convention Workshop (FinancialIndependence)

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Oct 13 16:25:30 UTC 2010

Hi Laura;
First of all, I am not going to the dinner.  I have not had the resycle people pick up yet, so do not know if they will accept the tapes. They take vhs tapes so you would think they would.  Check and see if Debbie would be willing to hold on to them until I do a pick up, after state convention.
Sorry I am not more helpful.  It takes a long time to get enough batteries, cds... For them to come out.

Terry Powers