[Md-sligo] Convention information

d 63characters at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 01:10:12 UTC 2010

We will be meeting at New Carrollton Amtrak station at 9:00 on Friday morning to tag suitcases.  The address is 4700 Garden City Drive.

On Sunday you should schedule MetroAccess no earlier than 1:30.

The agenda is now out and on the NFB of Maryland website.

We will have no morning hospitality.  Because there are refrigerators in all the rooms, you may bring your own food.  There is a self-service cafe and a pricey restaurant.

See you all on Friday.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5549 (20101020) __________

http://www.eset.com