[Md-sligo] FW: April 14: 11TH Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Apr 4 14:29:42 UTC 2011

From: James (DCPL) Timony [mailto:James.Timony at dc.gov]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 5:28 PM
To: Brown, Debbie
Subject: April 14: 11TH Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair

11th Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair
DC/Virginia April 14, 2011

WASHINGTON DC / VIRGINIA'S 11TH ANNUAL DIVERSITY
EMPLOYMENT DAY CAREER FAIR

APRIL 14th, 2011 / 11AM - 3PM

THE MELROSE HOTEL
2430 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC 20037

20+ OF METRO DC'S TOP EMPLOYERS WILL BE PRESENT INCLUDING VERIZON WIRELESS, KAISER PERMANENTE, SAFEWAY INC, DICKSTEIN SHAPIRO LLP, PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL, HITT CONTRACTING, ARLINGTION COUNTY, NISH, AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, SRC INC, NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, SIBLEY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, SHERATON STARWOOD HOTEL, DC WATER, THE ART INSTITUTES AND MANY MORE!!!

 "Getting America Back to Work!!"

Major Employers Now Hiring at City Career Fair's
11th Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair in the Washington DC / Virginia Area!

Visit Our Websites for More Information!
City Career Fair

Diversity Recruiters Network
Take a look at City Career Fair on the News!
Recent Career Fair
Successful candidates present their one-minute elevator presentations to prospective employers.
TV Stations Interviewing Employers and Candidates at the Career Fair
Face to Face Interviews give YOU the advantage
Candidates Network at the Career Fair

2011
Diversity Employment Day
Career Fair Schedule

Upcoming
Career Fairs
 April 14
Washington DC/Virginia
 April 27
Los Angeles, CA
May 4
Phoenix, AZ
May 11
San Francisco
May 18
Milwaukee
May 25
Las Vegas

Please Join Us!

This Event is Open to the Public and Admission is Free!
College Degree or 3 Years Experience is Encouraged.
Ages 20+
Business Attire is Required.

Bring Plenty of Resumes.
Major Employers Have 100's of Jobs and Career Positions Available!

Take advantage of this one time opportunity for FACE to FACE interviews on

Thursday, April 14th!

at the
Melrose Hotel
2430 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20037

Washington DC / Virginia's
11th Annual Diversity Employment Day
Career Fair

There are jobs in the Metro DC Area!

Interview with
VERIZON WIRELESS, KAISER PERMANENTE, SAFEWAY INC, DICKSTEIN SHAPIRO LLP, PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL, HITT CONTRACTING, ARLINGTION COUNTY, NISH, AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, SRC INC, NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, SIBLEY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, SHERATON STARWOOD HOTEL, DC WATER, THE ART INSTITUTES AND MANY MORE!

The Melrose Hotel
2430 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20037

This is where you want to be on
Diversity Employment Day!

There are hundreds of jobs and careers available in the Metro DC Area. This huge annual event attracts over 900 top candidates from the Metro DC Area. Although with a focus on candidates from the multicultural and diverse communities the event encourage all qualified candidates to attend. This year's theme is "Getting America Back to Work in 2011".

Traditionally the City, County and State proclaim the date "Diversity Employment Day". The Metro DC Area's top corporations, government agencies and non-profit organizations eagerly participate to seek out the most qualified candidates from the multicultural and diverse communities of the Metro DC Area. A Diversity Roundtable group discussion among employers, community, government and professional organizations takes place earlier in the morning before the career fair. The Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair is produced by CityCareerFair.com and hosted by the DiversityRecruitersNetwork.org. Take Shape For Life is our Official Healthy Living Sponsor. Crawford Broadcasting is our Co-Media Sponsor.

The Melrose Hotel
2430 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20037

The List of Employers Participating Reads Like a
"Who's Who" of the Fortune 1000

Major Corporations, Government Agencies and Non-Profit Organizations Participating in this Event Include:

VERIZON WIRELESS, KAISER PERMANENTE, SAFEWAY INC, DICKSTEIN SHAPIRO LLP, PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL, HITT CONTRACTING, ARLINGTION COUNTY, NISH, AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, SRC INC, NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, SIBLEY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, SHERATON STARWOOD HOTEL, DC WATER, THE ART INSTITUTES AND MANY MORE!

Don't Wait In Line!
Thinking of coming on your lunch-hour?
Send your resume to
fasttrack at citycareerfair.com and skip the line!

Send your resume to fasttrack at citycareerfair.com with the Subject: DC / VIRGINIA CAREER FAIR and receive a confirmation code allowing you to skip the line!

(Please be sure to put DC/VIRGINIA in the subject line of your email so your resume doesn't get lost in our spam folder! Feel free to include your name and profession in the subject line as well. For example, your subject line could read: "John Smith - Accountant - DC/VIRGINIA" or "DC/VIRGINIA Career Fair" or "resume for DC/VIRGINIA" just make sure the CITY NAME is in the SUBJECT so your resume doesn't get lost and you get a FastTrack Confirmation Number!)

For More Information Email Us at:
info at citycareerfair.com

Would your company like to support its Diversity Recruitment Initiative?
Join our over 4,000 Satisfied Corporate, Government and Non-Profit Organization Sponsors and attend a City Career Fair Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair! Or place an Ad to promote your Diversity Message in our Career Fair Guide! For more information email us at info at citycareerfaircom

Patrick Timony
Adaptive Technology Librarian
DC Public Library
202-727-1335