[Md-sligo] Nut sale tomorrow--final call for nuts

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Dec 2 21:46:00 UTC 2011

hi Yazmin,
what did you buy?  Are we taking up a collection to reimburse you at the
next chapter meeting?

Hi Debbie,
I will not be able to come because I did not know where it was going to
be until today so I couldn't make Metro access arrangements because it
was 4:30 PM when I read the e-mail about the location.I'm sorry that I
will not be there.
Janice