[Md-sligo] Nut sale tomorrow--final call for nuts

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Dec 2 21:54:41 UTC 2011

Hi Janice
We took the collection last month. You will hear about it at the party
next wee. You will also find out the wish list of the family and the
things that are already purchased.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.