[Md-sligo] Games day at Sam's Club

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Wed May 25 00:59:51 UTC 2011

We will be playing braille games at Sam's Club in Gaithersburg this Saturday, May 28.  We will hand out braille alphabet cards and have people write their names in braille using Braille Caravan blocks.

We need lots of braille readers, but you can help out even if you don't read braille.  We will be handing out literature and collecting donations.

The address is 610 North Frederick Road.  It is near Toys R Us and the Burlington Coat Factory.  We will be there from 10 to 6.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6149 (20110524) __________

http://www.eset.com