[Md-sligo] FW: [napub] Braille Book Fair Needs Volunteers

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri May 27 13:56:31 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: napub-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:napub-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Barbara Cheadle (by way of David Andrews<dandrews at visi.com>)
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 5:24 AM
To: Brown, Debbie; david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [napub] Braille Book Fair Needs Volunteers

Volunteers needed to help with Braille Book Fair

The Braille Book Fair (formerly called the flea market) needs enthusiastic, hard-working volunteers throughout the afternoon and evening on Tuesday, July 5, at the NFB Convention in Florida.  We need Braille and print readers; teens and kids (kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult) are welcomed, too.

Volunteers can sign up for one or more 2-hour shifts: 1 - 3:00pm;  3:00 - 5:00 pm, 4:45 - 6:45 pm, and 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm (or until we have finished cleaning up).

If you are interested, e-mail me and/or call my home phone below and I will answer your questions, and send you the information you will need for that day.

Please, Do NOT (please) respond online to this listserv.  Contact me at bacheadle at msn.com or call me at one of my phone numbers (the home phone is best until we get to convention, then use the cell phone number of course).

Peace. Barbara Cheadle Catonsville, MD 21228 (410) 747-3472 cell:
(410) 300-5232 bacheadle at msn.com