[Md-sligo] Appointments

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Feb 6 15:57:23 UTC 2012

We got the brush-off from Edwards's office.  We will drop off literature there after the appointment with Congressman Van Hollen.  Here is the schedule.

We will meet at 1:30 tomorrow at Capitol South Metro.  The address for Capitol South is 355 First Street S.E.  Congressman Van Hollen's office is at 1707 Longworth.  We will then stop at Edwards's office, which is at 318 Cannon.

On Wednesday we will meet at Capitol South at 1:00.  Congressman Hoyer's office is in 1705 Longworth.