[Md-sligo] Fw: [Nfbmd] All hands needed in Annapolis on February 15th.

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 00:44:19 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: NFBMD
To: Maryland List
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:11 PM
Subject: [Nfbmd] All hands needed in Annapolis on February 15th.

Hello all,

We have 4 bill hearings in Annapolis on Wednesday February 15th. We need a big turnout so plan to come. Please send me your name offline if you can attend. People in the PG and Sligo Creek areas should let Debbie Brown know if you can attend. We will provide transportation information to those who can attend.

The first hearings will be in the Lowe house office building HGO Committee. The internet bills are HB 183 and SB 278. The public accommodation bills are HB 287 and SB 491. Be on the lookout for letter writing information in a few days.

We need you to come and demonstrate that these bills are important to blind persons. We have opposition from the business community so we need a big turnout.

Thank you,

Sharon Maneki

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6858 (20120204) __________

http://www.eset.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbmd:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmd_nfbnet.org/63characters%40comcast.net