[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other news

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue May 8 16:45:43 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie,
I will not be at the Chapter meeting this Saturday because that is when
I a leaving for the beach and will be back on May 19.

I look forward to seeing you and anyone else willing to try have some
good times and and fellowship with each other playing games on May 28 at
your house for the holiday.
Janice