[Md-sligo] Game night

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 14:37:54 UTC 2012

On 5/21/12, Debbie Brown <63characters at comcast.net> wrote:
> I will have a game night at my house on Monday, May 28 from 4:00 to 8:00.  I
> have Scrabble, Uno, yahtzee dice, and regular playing cards.  If you want to
> play any other game, bring it.  We will be having pizza, soda, and of course
> dessert.
>
> Please let me know if you are coming so you can be sure of food and a place
> to sit.
>
> My address is 11923 Parklawn Drive, Apartment 104, Rockville, MD 20852.  If
> you are coming by MetroAccess or cab, come in the front entrance, which has
> a glass door.  You will go down one flight of stairs to my door.
>
> If you are coming by bus, call me and let me know, and I will give you
> directions about bus stops.  My number is 301-881-1892.

> database 7156 (20120521) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Oh Deb!!!  If I could only revisit our BK days, for that night!!!
(BK--Before Kids), as much as I love them.  My heart lives and
breathes for scrabble.  I had a couple friends back in WI who used to
play either scrabble or cribbage with me.  What a blast!!!  Have fun!
Can I just be there in Spirit?  I won't even drink any soda or eat any
pizza!!!  I'll just think of you guys having a blast!!!

Bernie