[Md-sligo] Bus information for my house

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Wed May 23 02:08:01 UTC 2012

You can get to my house from Wheaton, Glenmont, or Twinbrook.  From Twinbrook you can catch the No. 10 Ride-On or C4 Metrobus.  They board from the east side of Twinbrook.  Turn left and go through the tunnel as you exit the faregate.

>From Twinbrook you will get off at Randolph Road and Putnam Road.  It is the first stop after you turn onto Randolph Road.  After you get off the bus, turn right and go to the end of the sidewalk.  The easiest way to get to my house after that is to turn left and walk away from Randolph Road, toward Safeway's parking lot.  Follow the sidewalk around and cross the parking lot in front of Safeway.  When you have reached the sidewalk in front of Safeway, turn right and walk through the shopping center till you come out the other end.  There you turn right and cross the parking lot to the curb that is parallel to the sidewalk on Parklawn Drive.  At the end of that curb, follow the sidewalk around and cross the driveway.  You will go a little way on a short sidewalk till you get to the next driveway, which is the entranhce to my complex.  Cross that driveway and turn left on the sidewalk.  Mine is the second building.  You will walk along a sidewalk before the stairs going up to the building door.  Inside, you will go down one flight of stairs, and my door is a little jog to the right in front of you.

You can also, when you get off the bus, cross the lane that goes into Safeway and follow the sidewalk on Parklawn.  To do this, you must veer left so that you are going away from the traffic on Randolph Road.  Then you follow the sidewalk on Parklawn and cross the driveway in front of the upper end of the shopping center.

If you are coming from Wheaton (C4) or Glenmont (No. 10, or possibly C8 if they are doing a Saturday schedule), you will get off at Randolph Road and Lauderdale Drive (the stop before you turn off of Randolph Road), you must cross Randolph Road at a light with an audible traffic signal.  That will put you along the lane that leads to Safeway's parking lot.

If I have thoroughly confused you, call me when you get off the bus and I will come to get you.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7159 (20120522) __________

http://www.eset.com