[Md-sligo] information about MCPL

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Nov 2 19:21:10 UTC 2012

Public Libraries need you!

We want you to check us out -

get a library card, go online or call us to see what we have.

Examples from Montgomery County Public Libraries (MCPL): books on CD and
tape; described videos and DVDs; JAWS and Zoom Text at each branch;
adaptive tech in a computer lab for demo or use; online databases for
newspapers, magazines, reference books; download music using the Freegal
app; book discussion groups and lots of other programs.

Try our online e-library books and audio books, books available through
your library's catalog and a free year of Bookshare; First get a library
card and have the number emailed to you. From the Library's e-library
webpage, look for "Accessible eBooks - Click here" for Maryland's
Digital eLibrary Consortium/Overdrive's partnership with Bookshare,
called "LEAP": provides qualifying U.S. public library patrons with a
full year of free membership.

Please get involved by joining the Board or Library Advisory Committee!
For more info about MCPL, contact Francie Gilman,
francie.gilman at montgomerycountymd.gov, 240-777-0959. MCPL website:
www.montgomerycountymd.gov/library. Thank you!

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.