[Md-sligo] FW: Low Vision Support Group meeting Nov. 27

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Nov 8 18:53:28 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: MCPL DRCINFO [mailto:drcinfo at montgomerycountymd.gov]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 1:45 PM
Subject: Low Vision Support Group meeting Nov. 27

These roundtable discussions are excellent sources of tips, techniques, do's and don'ts and news of interest to people with low vision. Please pass this along to others, thanks.

Francie Gilman
Librarian
Rockville Memorial Library

LVSG MEETING

(low vision support group)

Please join us!!!

TOPIC:  SHARING SOLUTIONS...a roundtable discussion of issues and concerns of individuals dealing with vision loss.  Come and bring your ideas, solutions and challenges.

WHEN:                Tuesday, November 27, 2012

          7:00 PM to 8:30 PM

Where:                Jewish Community Center

          6125 Montrose Road, Rockville

Light refreshments served.

For more information please call Anita Cohen

at (301) 299-7077.

(Our group targets the interests and concerns of individuals with vision loss.  We meet the fourth Tuesday of the month, from September through June.)