[Md-sligo] Scholarship flyer

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 01:12:37 UTC 2012

Attached is the scholarship flyer..

In case you have trouble reading any part of it, checks should be made payable to the national Federation of the Blind of Maryland, 11923 Parklawn Drive, Apartment 104, Rockville, MD 20852.  My phone number is in the letterhead.  It is 301-881-1892.

The address is 9450 Cherryhill Road, College Park, MD.

Tickets are $30.  We will have a live band, good food, and an auction for all tastes and budgets.  Please come and enjoy!

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7584 (20121014) __________

http://www.eset.com