[Md-sligo] Bake sale

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Sep 13 16:09:08 UTC 2012

In addition to our small bake sale next Saturday, we have one scheduled at the Eastgate Giant in Lanham on Saturday, October 6.  I was able to set one up this morning.

I would, of course, like to know who can bake..  In addition, the store wants to know who will be working that day.

We have to fill out a form that must be picked up at the store before the event.  If anyone shops at that store or has an easy ride to the store, call me and let me know.  If not, I will pick it up myself.