[Md-sligo] Bake sale

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 16:25:03 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie,
My dad & I may be able to pick it up on Sunday after Church, since its
on our way home. I'll let you know if he wants to do that. I would need
to know exactly what I am picking up.

Also, I can work on the 22 for about an 1-1 1/2 hours if that will help.
I don't think I should leave Destiny alone for longer than that (with
travel time to Gaithersburg adds about an hour each way).
Janice