[Md-sligo] Sad news

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 14 03:14:31 UTC 2013

I have 2 pieces of sad news to give about members of our chapter.

The first is that Sharon Reed passed away on Monday.  She had had 3 heart attacks.  She was in the hospital after falling and losing consciousness in her home.  There will be a memorial service on Saturday, August 17.  The viewing will be at 10:00 and the service will be at 11:00.  It is at Fort Lincoln Funeral Home, 3401 Bladensburg Road, Brentwood, MD.

Janice Toothman is in Doctors' Hospital.  She has had bronchitis for months.  She had a broncosopy today and the doctor sent her to the hospital.  She is there in isolation.  She will be getting a cat scan on her lungs and is waiting for the results of biopsies.  I will give her cell phone number to anyohne who wants to call her, but keep in mind that she is having breathing problems and talking is difficult for her, even though she would love to talk to any of us.  She is very sad about missing the picnic and sad about missing BELL.

Please, all the rest of you, stay healthy!

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 8685 (20130813) __________

http://www.eset.com