[Md-sligo] Sad news

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Aug 14 16:28:39 UTC 2013

Dear chapter members:

I am very sorry that Sharon Reed is no longer with us. We should pray
for her family.

It is sad also to hear about Janice. She will be missed at the picnic.

Because of a family commitment, I would not be at the picnic. For all
August birthdays I wish you an enjoyable year.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.