[Md-sligo] FW: Metro Accessibility Update - 3/1/13 (Metro Awards New Contracts for Paratransit Service)

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 01:35:06 UTC 2013

hello debby thanks for the metroaccess information. I will bee leveing
2go to nigeria soon so dont send mee emails I will bee away from my
computer on 30 of march!

--
!if you try you will seg-seed. try try try agan. for if you persevear.
you will konker never fear. try try try agan. one love keep us