[Md-sligo] Chapter announcements

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:28:48 UTC 2013

hello mr fred comearow Please keep mee and my wife up2date. I am going
2see her in nigeria in a few days! in march. Let us no if u need
anything! Sligo Creak chapter meetings are not the same with outU Are
u comming 2convention in oLando I am going home 2my wife everingthing
in nigeria! this month So i will bee in sligo this saturday after that
no more till i return!. from nigeria!

--
!if you try you will seg-seed. try try try agan. for if you persevear.
you will konker never fear. try try try agan. one love keep us