[Md-sligo] (no subject)

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 02:08:40 UTC 2013

--
if you can see it beeleeve it then you can a cheeve it. dont forget to
pray. dont beeafreade to pray. prayer changes things!Chikodinaka
Happiness&Obianuju. One Love Keep Us Together. our motto song &slogan!
mom told mee this at childbirth. if you try you will SekSeed. try try
try agan. for if you pursivear. you will conker neverfear. try try try
agan|. in the words of w h u r's f m. Jacky Gails Webb! 96.3 Sunday
AfterNoonGosple! May the grace of god save you. May the will of god
guide you&May the love of god shine thru you. Untill We meet agan god
bless you! Dont stop beleeveing hold on to that fealing.
hello is the speck tater on nfbnewslineonline.org? if not please i
reed newsline. tell theem!