[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 9 02:57:51 UTC 2013

The chapter meeting on Saturday, September 14, wil be at the Long Branch Library, 8800 Garland Avenue.

Don't forget our scholarship dinner on October 5.  We need auction items and people to buy them.  Queen already has her 5 people--don't let her be the only one.

If you havd raffle tickets please bring stubs and money.  I have money but no stubs for some of you--please bring them.

The state convention will be in Ocean City from November 8-10.  I will be talking to you about it within the next two weeks.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 8777 (20130908) __________

http://www.eset.com