[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Sep 9 12:08:50 UTC 2013

Below is the treasurer's report for the upcoming meeting.

Previous balance                              $3,279.96

Income
Candy                                                   $   294.00
Total                                                      $   294.00

Expenses
National Convention                      $1,431.36
PAC                                                        $     40.00
Bank                                                      $       6.00

Total                                                      $1,477.36

New balance                                      $2,096.60

Candy fundraiser
Income                                                 $2,759.50
Expenses                                             $1,617.98
Profit                                                     $1,141.52
(Note) of the income, $102 is in a check from Debbie that I will deposit with other money I get at the meeting.

I propose donating $450 of this to the state affiliate.

Shawn Jacobson
Mathematical Statistician
Phone# (202)-475-8759
Fax# (202)-485-0275